Weekly Check-In #2
So my blog is 2 weeks old! How exciting is that?! I feel like I’ve learned so much in such little time and there’s so so SO much to go. It’s been a lot of hard work but doesn’t feel that way as I love what I do.
Last Week Blog Goals:
Twitter: 100 followers. Not yet. But SO close at 84.
Instagram: 800 followers. Not yet. Ok, so I didn’t get quite close to 800. But I did gain about 150 more as of last week! I think that’s still great!
Pinterest: Post 4x a week. Yay!
Page views: 200. Not yet.
- Keep up with posts! So, aiming for about 3 high quality posts/week . I’m mapping out my topics to be more organized with this. I have so many ideas! Yay! I’ve received great reviews for my last two posts How I save $4,500 a year, and make money on my way to work! and 35+ Amazing Activities You can do this Summer !
- Reach out to other blogs and consider guest posts (on others, or a guest post here) Yay! I’ve made a few connections!
- Facebook. I know Facebook is huge to grow your blog, and I wasn’t ready to tackle it but I will try this week. Not yet. I’ve shifted my focus on Pinterest. Hopefully I can tackle Facebook soon.
- Outline my product. I have two in the very early stages, so this goal will slowly be built! Yay! .. kind of. Little by little I’m adding to this.
- Take the stairs every chance I get – I work on the 5th floor, so it’s a good booty workout Yay! Sometimes I hate it, but I feel good once I reach the 5th floor.
- Pack a better lunch – I’ve had a lot of granola bars this week. Yay! Bringing food from home really helps, and just tastes better.
- Go for more walks outside. Not yet. I walked my friends dog a few times, though!
Next Week Blog Goals:
Twitter: 120 followers.
Instagram: 800. Gonna keep truckin’ with this one.
Pinterest: Post waaaaay more times a day/week. I’ve done a lot of research on this one and began to use Tailwind to help me with this.
Page Views: 300. I can do it!
RSS & Bloglovin’: This is a new one, but I’m slowly getting a few followers. I haven’t really focused on this too much, but it’s a good supplement to have.
Blog: There’s so much more since I’ve been doing a bunch of reading and networking:
- Keep up with posts! So, still aiming for about 3 high quality posts per week. I’m mapping out my topics to be more organized with this. I have so many ideas!
- Create more graphics. Can’t have enough visuals!
- Facebook. UGH I don’t know why I’m dreading this one but I’ll get there.
- Keep taking the stairs every chance I get. One day it will be easier.
- Start meal planning for the week on Sundays.
- Drink more water. I’ve been slacking on this and really notice I’m not as energetic, and my skin is not great either.
- Go for more walks outside (!!!) I’m going to try to go for a 30 minute walk on my lunch break. There’s a walking track here, or I will go outside.
It’s been a very productive week for myself and my blog and it’s feeling pretty good. I’ve been going back and forth about the design (can you say OCD?) but that’s just me wanting to always improve myself!
Do you keep up with personal goals? Do you find this difficult at times too?